To open a Premium Account your address details will be verified using geolocation technology. If your proof of address cannot be verified via these means, you will be required to provide alternative evidence of your proof of address. We reserve the right to delay the opening of your Premium account until this requirement has been satisfied.
In order to enjoy the services of the Zeux Premium account:
- There is an account opening fee of £299 (non-refundable)
- A monthly subscription fee of £10
- Your account must maintain a minimum account balance of £1000 at any time.
In the event that your account balance falls below the minimum £1000 threshold:
- We will send you a notification to remind you within 5 days of occurrence
- If the minimum account balance has not been met within 30 days of occurrence, we reserve the right to temporarily freeze your account or reduce the Premium services until funds have been added to reach the minimum account balance requirement
The monthly subscription fee will be deducted every 30 days after the date you open your Zeux Premium Account from your account balance. The membership monthly fee is non-refundable.
It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds in your account to pay the monthly subscription fee and to meet the minimum account balance requirements.
In the event that there is insufficient balance in your account to pay your monthly subscription fee:
- We will send you a notification to remind you within 5 days
- If the fee has not been paid within 21 days of it becoming due, we reserve the right to cancel your subscription
If you have any questions or require further assistance with your Premium account please email us at: email@example.com